UNILAG student allegedly sells his kidney to graduate with first class
A University of Lagos (UNILAG) student who couldn’t swap kidneys to save his father’s life confessed in the hospital that he sold one of his kidney to graduate with a first class.
The 24 years old boy recollected how he sold one of his kidneys to the dean of his faculty a few days before his convocation. He says he was being threatened with the reality of having to spend an additional two years to his already prolonged eight years stay in the school.
He was nearly in tears while he explained why he couldn’t donate his last and only kidney to his father who is in desperate need of a kidney to survive.
Despite him graduating with a first class, it is sad to say he has never been able to secure an adequate job.
So with no kidney, no job, and no money, how does this young boy expect to save his dying father?
No job and not enough money…and now he needs a kidney to save his dad.
Culled from Daily post
Other Related Stories
- May 20, 2013 -- Nollywood Veteran Actor Zack Orji Turns Pastor (3)
- April 5, 2013 -- President Jonathan’s List of University Boards Officially Endorses Corruption (2)
- January 17, 2013 -- Jonathan Cancels UNILAG Convocation Over Name Change (1)
- April 5, 2013 -- Youth Copper Killed By a Truck in Victoria Island, Lagos (1)
- April 18, 2013 -- UNILAG Medical Student Drowns (0)
- November 26, 2012 -- UNILAG Medical Hostel Gutted By Fire (0)
- October 5, 2012 -- We Sent UNIOSUN Medical Students Abroad To Save Their Career – Akere (3)
- June 26, 2012 -- Federal High Court Restrains President Jonathan From Renaming UNILAG (2)
- May 13, 2013 -- Ngige and Obi: The debate begins! (7)
- April 5, 2013 -- 2014: Human Rights Community Adopts Fayemi, Aregbesola (6)
Short URL: http://www.osundefender.org/?p=93855