Angry Woman Set Her Husdand’s House, Cars Ablaze In Ketu
Maria Mustafa, a Ketu, Lagos resident, allowed her rage to get the better of her. She is angry with her husband and thought the best way to deal with him was to burn down his two cars and then try to set his house ablaze.
The husband was not at home when all this happened. Fortunately for him, area residents prevented what could have been a full scale disaster.
Sensing she might be lynched, Maria was shielded in a nearby house from where she was later taken away by the police.
Other Related Stories
- May 18, 2013 -- Abomination!: How son killed mother, hid body for 10 years (1)
- May 20, 2013 -- Nollywood Veteran Actor Zack Orji Turns Pastor (4)
- November 21, 2012 -- Fire guts student doctors’ hostel in Lagos (0)
- April 5, 2013 -- IG of Police orders arrest of police officer over N500,000 bribe (4)
- April 5, 2013 -- Don’t grant Boko Haram amnesty – Prophet warns (7)
- April 17, 2013 -- How I escaped assassination attempt – Melaye (2)
- April 5, 2013 -- 2014: Human Rights Community Adopts Fayemi, Aregbesola (6)
- May 17, 2013 -- Army set for air strikes against Boko Haram (2)
- November 26, 2012 -- UNILAG Medical Hostel Gutted By Fire (0)
- October 24, 2012 -- Feds Open Criminal Inquiry Into Firm Linked To Deadly Meningitis Outbreak (0)
Short URL: http://www.osundefender.org/?p=93032